Do you think your billing department or outsourced billing company is maximizing your revenue? Here are some signs this may not be the case:
- Inexplicably low revenue compared to your volume of productivity- Do you feel you are working hard, and producing billable work, but receipts are low and you cannot tell why?
- Uncertainty about reporting or lack of transparency- When you receive reports, is anyone “unpacking” them by discussing trends and red flags?
- Poor customer service- When you or your patients call to discuss an account, are you routed overseas or end up speaking with someone who is not familiar with your receivables or the nuances specific to your geographic area?
- Lack of advisement or feedback- Is there a deficiency of advice regarding new ways to improve the practice or to streamline internal processes based on issues identified during the billing and collections cycle (i.e., using improper codes)?
- Poor follow up- Are claims simply being submitted once with no further steps to ensure payment or perhaps not in an appropriate cycle of time in order to keep money flowing?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you would benefit greatly from a FREE practice analysis. We will spend some time reviewing reports with you in order to help you benchmark your practice and determine if you are getting the most out of your revenue cycle.
Call for a free consultation and take control of your practice again!
Mack Cali Centre II
650 From Rd., Ste 565
Paramus, NJ 07653
Phone - (201) 477-1564
Fax - (201) 549-6316
Email - email@example.com